Week 8 Progress

I think for the moment right now, I would say that I am happy with how the class is progressing and how I think my skills as a creative writer has been increasing. That being said, there are several of my stories that I created that I never would've thought would be another way to write such a story, such as in a different perspective. This strategy overall extends the depth of the story so well. In terms of weekly routine, I feel like I haven't been strict enough with my time and need to work on setting routine and follow it, which is a difficult thing especially at this point in my college career. In terms of the extra credit opportunities, I haven't been doing them as much as I would've wanted to, do to my poor time management and the free time is very limited for me at the moment. In terms of the blog and website, I would say it's one of the few things in college where I've expressed my creative abilities in and something that I like doing, which essentially is very good for myself.

Looking forward, I, of course, want to set a more strict routine for myself to work on these weekly assignments as well as being able to make the time to do the extra credit themselves. This is the biggest thing that I would like to change about the progression of the class so far, and I think that this would benefit me the most. I don't wan't to keep doing assignments last minute and using the emergency due times too often than what I already do! I want to customize the blog and the website more in terms of my vision for it, such as the addition of any extensions or even changing the entire template itself.

(Motivation. Source: Thoughtful Leader)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to... A Chicken-Loving Master of Procrastination

Week 6 Story: The Problems of the Rabbit