Week 1: Favorite Place: Boston

Week 1

Boston, Massachusetts

One of my favorite places that I've visited thus far happens to be one of the most populous cities in the Northeast: Boston, Massachusetts. I was up there for my cousin's wedding, and let me tell you, it was an absolutely beautiful city. One of my favorite areas to see was the Port of Boston.


(Photo by Chris Woods)

And of course, who doesn't take a stride through downtown when they're in a new city? Here is an aerial view of downtown Boston. Look how massive it is! The dazzling skyscrapers so close to the body of water were something I've never seen before.


(Aerial View of Downtown Boston 2015: Wikimedia Commons)





Comments

  1. Boston is such a cool city, Long! My aunt lives in Connecticut and she took me to Boston a couple of times, plus I've seen so many great movies set in Boston too. A big part of Boston's identity is as a port city, and of course port cities have been a huge part of the history of India too! Just ask Wikipedia (which I often do!): List of ports in India

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to... A Chicken-Loving Master of Procrastination

Week 6 Story: The Problems of the Rabbit